Hands down, these are the Best Luxury and Boutique Hotels in Santorini for 2021, with amazing private pools, incredible caldera views and unparalleled 5-star service.
When it comes to holidays in Santorini, I am sure you‘ve seen all these stunning pictures all over Instagram.
Yes…you are right: Santorini has to offer some of the most luxurious and impressive hotels you’ve ever seen in your life.
Infinity swimming pools at the edge of the cliff, stunning views and some of the most amazing terraces in the world!
These are not just the best luxury hotels of Santorini. These can be considered the Best Hotels Of Santorini!
But here’s the deal:
Santorini is becoming extremely popular the last years and these amazing hotels are filling out quickly so you have to book as early as possible.
- Best Website to Book a Hotel in Santorini: Booking.com (much more options than Airbnb…even for private villas to rent on the island)
- Best Luxury/Boutique Hotel in Santorini: Grace Santorini (…wow!)
- Where to Stay in Santorini: for the famous views stay in Oia, Fira (capital town), Imerovigli, Firostefani but for being closer to the beaches stay in Perissa, Perivolos or Kamari
- Where Are the Best Hotels in Santorini: the most impressive ones with the famous views are in Oia, Imerovigli and Firostefani (but you will be 20 mins drive from any beach)
- Areas with the most luxurious Hotels: Oia, Imerovigli and Firostefani
- Best Private Villa to rent in Santorini: Anteliz Villa (seriously?)
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES FOR HOTELS, VILLAS, FERRIES, TOURS AND FLIGHTS TO GREEK ISLANDS:
- Booking.com is the website with the most available rooms and Private Villas in Greece (more than Airbnb)
- Let’s Ferry is the best website to book your ferry tickets or check the timetables for all greek islands
- Expedia has all the available flights from Athens or other European cities to all greek islands
- Get Your Guide has the best and largest variety of tours and excursions in Greece
- Rentalcars is the best website to rent a car in Greece (highly recommended as you won’t waste time waiting for local buses)
- Bikesbooking is the best website to rent a quad for a greek island
- Transferwise is the best service for travel money with the lowest rates compared to any bank worldwide and their Mastercard is accepted all over Greece (you can thank me later…)
So…I’d say that 6 months to 1 year in advance is probably the safest period for you to book you holidays in Santorini but you will always find some last minute good deals if you are lucky.
Most of these hotels are at Fira (island’s capital), Firostefani (Fira’s neighbour), Imerovigli and Oia.
So…without further ado, let’s see the Top 20 Best Luxury and Boutique Hotels that stand out from the crowd and have the “wow” factor in Santorini: