Athens has a unique place in human history. As the people who pioneer the arts of history, philosophy and theater, who attempt the first radical version of democracy, and who achieve a degree of perfection in architecture, sculpture and pottery, the Athenians have rightly acquired almost legendary status.
More Reasons Why To Choose Athens:
– International airport
– Piraeus, the largest port in Greece
– International Schools & Universities
– Cultural city, a popular place for gastronomy enthusiasts
– One of the most visited places in Greece
– Mild Mediterranean climate
– Safe lifestyle, healthy living
– 300+ days of sunshine
– Fascinating History and culture
For more detailed information and photos of each apartment please contact us through the contact form below.
BROKERAGE FEE: The amount of commission shall be agreed upon between the real estate agency and the client in the contract of mediation. Should the contract of mediation not specify otherwise, the commission shall amount to:
Click here to get informed about the expenses that come with buying real estate in Greece.