Santorini has some of the most impressive swimming pools in the world. These are the best!
The infinity swimming pools you will find in Santorini are just out of this world….
There aren’t many places in the world that can provide such luxury, service and breathtaking views.
In Santorini you will probably find some of the most amazing infinity pools in the world.
The scenery is almost surreal giving you the ultimate impression of relaxing and tranquility.
- Best infinity swimming pool at Imerovigli: at Grace Santorini
- Best infinity swimming pools in Oia: at Andronis Boutique Hotel , Katikies Hotel and Canaves Hotel
- Best infinity swimming pool in Firostefani: at the Tsitouras Collection
Well… to be 100% honest with you, these are certainly not the cheapest places you can stay in Santorini but if you can afford them, then you will get a “once in your lifetime” experience that you will never forget in your life.
Most of these hotels need to be booked at least 3-6 months in advance (especially during the high season which is between April-October) because Santorini is an extremely popular destination.
The majority of these suites/villas are located in Oia, Fira, Imerovigli, Firostefani or Akrotiri.
Here is the list of the Best Infinity Swimming Pools in Santorini:
1. La Maltese (at Imerovigli)
2. San Antonio Hotel (at Imerovigli)
3. Astarte Suites (at Akrotiri)
4. Andronis Luxury Suites – (in Oia)
5. Katikies Hotel – (in Oia)
6. Canaves Oia Hotel – (in Oia)
7. Acroterra Rossa – (in Akrotiri)
8. Kapari Natural Resort – (at Imerovigli)
9. The Tsitouras Collection – (at Firostefani)
10. Santorini Princess Spa – (at Imerovigli)
11. Chromata – (at Imerovigli)
12. Tholos – (at Imerovigli)
13. Dreams Luxury Suites – (at Imerovigli)
14. Avaton Resort and Spa – (at Imerovigli)
15. Grace – (at Imerovigli)
16. Astra Suites – (at Imerovigli)
17. Iconic Santorini – (at Imerovigli)
18. Galaxy Suites & Villas – (at Imerovigli)
19. Senses Boutique Hotel – (at Imerovigli)
20. Pegasus Spa Hotel – (at Imerovigli)
As you can see, most of them are at Imerovigli because it is the quietest place to enjoy the view of the caldera (volcano) and the sunsets while being private and seclusive at the same time.
Swimming in any of these infinity pools could be a really unforgettable experience. Will you live it?