This private villa finds its place on the shores of the Aegean Sea (Crete, Greece). The location of this villa is unique. The villa overlooks a blue bay with wild beaches, and there is nothing but an endless sea ahead. The building is in harmony with the landscape and is ideally separated from the adjacent constructions. The views from any point of the house are amazing, and such a location is one of a kind in that area. Moreover, all the benefits of one of the best private communities, Theseus Beach Village, are nearby, e.g., a developed beach, pier for boats, swimming pool, cafe, beach bar, tennis courts, and round-the-clock security at the entrance.
The villa has a living space of 788 m², built on a separate plot of land, which has no borders with other plots for building construction. The plot area is 528.36 m². The first floor represents the main space of the villa. The living room and open-plan kitchen have access to the terrace and an infinity pool that juts out over the steep seashore. The terrace is designed as a lounge area for absolute relaxation – a live fire surrounded by plush sofas, with only the offing around.
Next to the main kitchen is an ergonomically designed summer kitchen on a covered veranda with a dining table and wood-burning fireplace. A spacious master suite with a bedroom, bathroom, and walk-in closet completes this floor. The second floor has a bedroom unit of 4 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and a shared balcony. All bedrooms have a sea view. There is also a covered parking space on this floor.
There is a large SPA zone on the lower floor with a jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, and massage room. A gym and a hobby room. Also, there is a separate unit with a living room, a kitchen, and two bedrooms with a bathroom. Laundry and technical rooms are also on the lower level, separated from the main space.
– Modern design and construction techniques
– Unique location with panoramic views of the bay and wild beaches
– Location without adjoining plots for building construction and fences
– Security – the villa is located in a guarded complex
– Amenities and services of a gated village such as private beach, tennis court, community pool, etc.
– Close to infrastructure – 15km to Heraklion, the capital of Crete, and 20 minutes to the International Airport
– Within 5 minutes by car, there are tourist villages with tavernas, stores, and sandy bays such as Agia Pelagia, Ligaria, and Madé.
– Legal support for the procedure of obtaining a residence permit in Greece
The house uses solar energy, which powers the underfloor heating, air and water cooling/heating system, and low voltage systems.
Sliding energy-saving panoramic windows with invisible frames from the manufacturer Alumil.
Italian porcelain stoneware by Coem.
The kitchen is by an Italian brand Miton.
Built-in cabinets by the Italian brand Giessegi.
High-quality designer furniture Eichholtz.
Swiss sanitary ware Laufen by Kartell.
Italian faucets Ritmonio.
This unique project is the joint work of Greek engineers and European architects. It will become one of the iconic villas in Crete, given its design, location, and panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea.
The villa is in the finishing phase and will be delivered in 2023.