The apartment has a living area of 51 m² and finds its place on the third floor. There are two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. Year of construction 1971, and Heating Type Central heating (Natural gas), Energy class Issuance of Energy Efficiency Certificate is in progress.
Located on the Athenian Riviera, Paleo Faliro (Panagitsa), in an area with increasing value and demand, due to its proximity to the Hellinikon project. Near Floisvos Marina, the beach and shopping area. It is 190m. away from the tram stop “Mouson”, 270m. (3 minutes walk) from Mpatis beach, 120m. from Panagitsa church, and 300m. from the Edem playground.
Within walking distance, one can find a tennis court, playground, Afterlife gym, two supermarkets and two pharmacies.
Consisting of an anteroom, two bedrooms (the living room is configured to be a bedroom for the needs of an AirBNB/Booking property), a separate kitchen with electrical appliances, a bathroom with shower and a small storage room (loft) 5 m² inside the apartment, it is bright and airy. The apartment faces the inner garden of the building but has a comfortable balcony of 10sq.m. with an unobstructed view.
The apartment is completely renovated (2020), using high-quality materials and following the most contemporary aesthetic and technical specifications, including new plumbing and electrical installations and fully furnished with modern decor. Additional features include two king-size beds, two air-conditions, induction hobs, modern electrical equipment, wooden floors, aluminum frames with window nets, a high-security door, elevator, awnings, windows with double-glazing, electric water heater, infrastructure for fiber high internet speed, balcony, front and back communal garden, dimmer lights, natural gas central heating.
* Revenue in August 2022: 2.446,74€
* Revenue in July 2022: 1.818,18€
* Revenue in June 2022: 1.671,71€
* Revenue in May 2022: 1.686,56€
– All financial data can be provided through the accounting department of the property management company.
– Ideal for obtaining a Golden Visa that guarantees unrestricted travel in countries within the Schengen area and does not require the holder to live in the country.
– Possibility to continue the short-term leasing (Airbnb) with the existing clientele and the excellent reviews.
– Possibility to use one bedroom as a living room and rent it on a long-term lease.
– Constantly increasing the value of the apartment in the upcoming years, due to the Hellinikonproject.