Price on Request
The Award-winning Villa, secure and exclusive with amazing views of the Ionian Sea, the west coast of the Peloponnese and the neighboring island of Kefalonia, lies in an aristocratic location called Akrotiri, a peaceful hillside just 2 km from the island’s capital city, marina yachting and the Harbor. A nearby small pebble beach is within walking distance from the Villa and it will take you about 15 mins walk to reach it.
There is also the nearest larger organized sandy beach only 2.5 km away in Tsilivi resort, about 5-10 minutes by car.
This is a superior home in terms of architecture, interior design and construction. It is completely remodeled and re-envisioned, suited for the most cultivated buyers.
This is a property with a soul, airy, spacious radiating the love and warmth of a grand residence for all seasons, with beautifully decorated living areas and four carefully decorated and arranged en suite bedrooms.
The master suite is comparable to the finest villas in Tuscany or south France with an incredible walk-in closet and master bath and its private terrace overlooking the sea and beyond.
With grace the rich walls off white, gold and sand from Ralph Lauren paint and magnificent 19th-century antique furniture, traditional stonework with iron balconies with colored blown glasses and arched arches create an authentic airy atmosphere. At the same time, you will love the feature fireplace and eclectic mix of ornaments, art and soft furnishings.
The main kitchen is fitted with a Mediterranean style fridge, freezer and range cookers with other top-quality appliances designed for serious cooking.
The exterior estate showcases four separate outdoor living & entertaining areas that create an environment that mimics a 5-star resort.
The manicured garden has many chill-out areas. The alfresco dining area is ideal for pleasant moments with family and friends. Spacious and comfortable furnished verandas offer relaxing tranquillity in the mild climate of the Mediterranean, while the big heated swimming pool guarantees the beneficial effects of a refreshing bath all year.
Relax on a sunbed or in a large pool bed with your favorite book, or head to the enchanting outdoor pergola to catch some shade under the vine leaves.
When it’s time to eat, fire up the barbecue for laid-back alfresco dining, meanwhile, the kids will be kept entertained in the lovely outdoor playground with additional ping-pong and pool tables for older children and adults.
Magical and romantic, the second veranda dining area sits up high, gazing over the treetops towards the azure Ionian Sea.
The classy ambiance and wonderful living spaces, art and smart lighting have been handpicked to create wonderful spaces following an aristocratic, island-chic décor, while all appliances are of cutting-edge technology.
The home features books, a music and DVD library, a surround sound system, wine fridge, cellar, work office, home cinema and dedicated laundry room.
The house is ideal for families. All bedrooms are individually decorated and furnished with exceptionally comfortable beds with bespoke padded headboards and matching seating.
It has four en suitebedrooms. A beautiful master suite on the first floor with Cole & Son wallpaper and expansive walk-in closets and a private balcony. The other three bedrooms are on the second floor.
All the bedrooms have air conditioning and smart TV with wifi internet throughout. The master suite with a dressing room opens onto a delightful private terrace overlooking the blue Mediterranean Sea. Each bedroom has its balcony or veranda with a view to the Ionian Sea and the garden of the Villa. The two master bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, while the other two share a vintage-style bathroom.
The Villa is strategically located close to the most beautiful parts of the island but far away from the noise and the crowds. 2.0 km away from Zakynthos, 2.0 km away from the sandy Tsilivi beach and about 8km away from Zakynthos international airport Dionysios Solomos.
If you want to experience the intensity of the island atmosphere, it’s a short minute drive from the Villa, a plethora of bars, restaurants and nightlife in the nearby capital of Zante. Also close to the house are restaurants and beach clubs on the Akrotiri area and the sandy beach of Tsilivi. Spend your days and nights there relaxing or having fun, and then retreat to the privacy and luxury of your Villa.
Hidden like a treasure amongst lush Mediterranean gardens and ancient olive trees, the Villa is secluded for privacy.
This beautiful Luxury Villa in Zakynthos represents the most lavish, dreamy escape in a Mediterranean setting beyond compare.
Remodeled and re-envisioned 2021
The water tank of 40 cubic meters is connected to the water supply network of the municipality. In addition, an underground water pipe from the outside of the Villa is connected directly to the tank to easily transfer drinking water from a tank in case extra water is needed.
Table Tennis, Pool table, Hifi sound system, Wireless Bluetooth, Wireless sound bar and subwoofer Home cinema
Automation – Smart home
– High-speed Internet throughout the property, ideal for remote working
– Automation of information on the mobile for the water tank level
– Management from the mobile of the system watering the lawn, trees and flowers.
– Management and control of mobile surveillance cameras and alarm system
– Management and control from the mobile phone for autonomous heating and hot water
The House Layout
– Wooden floors of specially treated rooms
– Brass and porcelain knobs
– Carved lights, chandeliers and sconces made of bronze, crystal and unique decorations
– Paduk wood dining floor in the shape of a herringbone
– Carved stones, wooden ceilings, hidden lighting, blue and ocher natural ecological paints,
– Solid wrought iron balconies, staircases with blown glasses and fuses for external low (on the ground) windows.
– Forged stone of Byzantine style
– Venetian solid with unique style, single and double wooden interior and exterior doors
– Excellent variety of fabrics from different patterns and colors from velvets, linens, sheers and more
– Handmade beds with unique designs made of leather, iron and solid wood.
– Imposing a handmade fireplace with a unique style
– Antique and handmade 19th-century Venetian furniture
– Works of art and paintings
– Stone trough
– Bronze bathroom faucets
– Handmade floor mosaics in the living room
– Gilded mirrors
– Construction of a kitchen handmade from solid oak, cherry and chestnut
– Fantastic unobstructed views of the Ionian Sea from all rooms and terraces
– Walk-in dressing rooms
– Outdoor heated pool with perimeter marble and ecological mortars
– Large beds and pool lounges
– Handmade iron sunbeds with a unique design
– Additional living rooms, built-in sofas outside the property
– Outdoor fully equipped dining room with shaded pergola and BBQ
– Well-maintained lawn
– Manicured garden and trees
– Large gate and parking inside the plot
Points of Interest